Tuition & Fees
Comprehensive fees for 2015-2016
|Room and Board:||$6,845|
All costs for travel and food are included in tuition
Average book cost: ~ $200
Williams-Mystic has a need-blind financial aid process. Financial concerns should never prevent any student from participating in Williams-Mystic. Most financial aid packages will transfer, including college, state, and federal grants and loans. Williams-Mystic financial aid, scholarships, and work-study jobs are also available. If you have concerns about costs or questions about our financial aid policy, please contact us.
Williams-Mystic provides scholarships each semester to admitted students who demonstrate financial need. Williams-Mystic also awards several grants each semester, made possible by gifts from alumni, parents and friends to the Williams-Mystic Annual Fund.
To Apply for Financial Aid
We welcome all students to apply for financial aid after they have been accepted to the program. As a need-blind program, we assist all students who have demonstrated financial need.
Financial Aid Application Requirements
- Completed Financial Aid worksheet
- Most recent copy of your award letter from your home institution
- A copy of your FAFSA information, downloaded from your online account
- Copies of your most recent tax returns and W2s
- Copies of your parent/guardian’s most recent tax returns and W2s