Comprehensive fees for 2015-2016
|Room and Board:||$6,610|
All costs for travel and food are included in tuition
Average book cost: ~ $200
Williams-Mystic has a need-blind financial aid process. Financial concerns should never prevent any student from participating in Williams-Mystic. Most financial aid packages will transfer, including college, state, and federal grants and loans. Williams-Mystic financial aid, scholarships, and work-study jobs are also available. If you have concerns about costs or questions about our financial aid policy, please contact us.
The Benjamin W. Labaree Scholarship Endowment provides scholarships each semester to admitted students who demonstrate financial need. Williams-Mystic also awards several grants each semester, made possible by gifts from alumni, parents and friends to the Williams-Mystic Annual Fund.
To Apply for Financial Aid
We welcome all students to apply for financial aid after they have been accepted to the program. As a need-blind program, we assist all students who have demonstrated financial need.
Financial Aid Application Requirements
- Competed Financial Aid worksheet
- Most recent copy of your AWARD LETTER from your home institution
- A copy of your FAFSA information, downloaded from your online account
- Copies of YOUR most recent TAX RETURNS and W2s
- Copies of your PARENT/GUARDIAN’S most recent TAX RETURNS and W2s