If you would like more information or updates from our admissions team, please fill out the information request form.
- The link will take you to the beginning of our information request form. Once you fill out the first page, which creates an account in our system, you will be taken to the rest of the form.
Each semester, Williams-Mystic hosts sophomores, juniors, and seniors from many different academic institutions and majors. Since 1977, more than 1,700 students from over 100 colleges and universities have spent a semester studying with us. We encourage inquiries and applications from undergraduate students of all majors from all accredited colleges and universities.
- The link will take you to the beginning of our application form. Once you fill out the first page, which creates an account in our system, you will be taken to the rest of the application. The application is comprised of the following:
- Personal Statement (1-2 pages)
- Writing Sample (less than 5 pages)
- Transcript (official or unofficial)
- Three References (two academic and one professional)
- Interview via Zoom (like Skype)
Please be sure to check with your school’s study abroad office for your own campus deadlines, or contact us at [email protected] if you have questions about the process. We work with our students to ensure that credit and financial aid transfer as often as possible.
Arranging an Interview
Once you’ve submitted your application, the Admissions Office will contact you to coordinate your interview. We’d prefer to interview you in person so you have a first-hand view of Williams-Mystic, but we’re also happy to arrange interviews over Skype or over the phone. Interviews are also available during our Open House in the fall and spring semesters.
We operate on a rolling admissions basis, which means that we accept applications year-round as space allows. We encourage inquiries regarding space availability and recommend that you submit your application as early as possible, ideally by October 15 for the subsequent spring semester and March 15 for the subsequent fall. It is never too early or too late to contact us with any questions.
Williams-Mystic is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community, in which members of all backgrounds can live, learn, and thrive. In compliance with state and federal law, Williams-Mystic does not discriminate in admission, employment, or administration of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, or military service.