Williams-Mystic has a need-blind admission process. Financial concerns should never prevent any student from participating in Williams-Mystic. All admitted students are automatically considered for Williams-Mystic financial aid; work-study jobs are also available to all students.
Upon acceptance, all students may apply for financial aid from Williams-Mystic.
- All Williams-Mystic financial aid is in the form of scholarships; we do not issue loans.
- We award financial aid on the basis of need and strive to meet 100% of demonstrated financial need.
- The typical student pays no more for Williams-Mystic than they would for a semester at their home college or university.
- Williams-Mystic also awards several special grants each semester. We thank our alumni, parents, and other contributors to our scholarship fund for their generosity in supporting these grants.
Please contact us if you have any concerns about affording Williams-Mystic. We work with every student to ensure financial need is not a barrier to attendance.
To Apply for Financial Aid
Once a student is admitted, a member of our admissions team will work closely with that student to determine whether funds from the student’s home college can apply to Williams-Mystic, to assess the ability of the study and their family to pay for Williams-Mystic, and to determine the student’s Williams-Mystic scholarship.
Almost every Williams-Mystic student receives substantial financial aid from their home college, Williams-Mystic, or both. We work closely with every student to ensure that financial need will not stand in the way of attending Williams-Mystic.
Financial Aid Application Requirements
- Completed Financial Aid and Transferable Funds worksheets (sent by admissions upon acceptance)
- Most recent copy of your award letter from your home institution
Tuition & Fees
Comprehensive fees for 2018-2019
All costs for travel (including flights to/from field seminars) and food during the semester are included in our comprehensive fee.
Average cumulative book cost: ~ $75 – $125
Note: Almost all students who participate in Williams-Mystic receive substantial financial assistance from us, from their home institution, and often from both. Please contact us to learn how you can afford Williams-Mystic.